Friday, January 29, 2010

Discounts anyone??

So, most of you know how terrible I am at taking pictures of cakes, life, my kids, etc!!! But, I am offering all of you out there a deal that I think is pretty good! From now on, if you purchase an Ice This Cake and email me a picture of your cake that I can use to post on my blog I will in exchange give you $5.00 off your next purchase. I will even allow this to work for those who have ordered cakes in the last six months who have not sent me a picture of a cake. Also, if I have done a birthday cake for you before and you allow me to create another birthday cake for your or someone special in your life I will also give you $5.00 off your new order!! Just mention this posting when you contact me and I will add the discount.
This has been a busy year so far with orders and the phone is really starting to ring! I look forward to making many new friends and baking lots of cakes this year! Blessings to all and happy baking!

0 comments: