Sunday, June 28, 2009

Diaper Cakes

In the past few months I have participated in a few shows for my cakes and have become friends with Jacqueline of baby2bnashville.com. If you are going to be throwing a shower for anyone or know of any who is expecting and you need to purchase a gift, baby2b offers a huge selection of amazing and sassy custom made diaper cakes. I happen to know of at least 15 people expecting right around the time I am due so I could easily keep Jaqueline busy for the next couple of months. She and her partner hand make each cake and can customize every aspect for the cake from the burp cloths and blankets to bows and trimmings. Unlike my cakes, hers can be shipped anywhere and will not melt or crumble on the way! Her work is beautiful and I highly recommend a baby2b diaper cake! By the way, I am expecting another boy :)
www.baby2bnashville.com

0 comments: