Sunday, June 28, 2009

Time to Breath!

It has been so good to hear from many of you who have located me through my blog! I have been so busy with life, cakes and cooking these past few months that I have not had much time to catch everyone up on Ice This! I am going into my third trimester with my second baby boy so I am starting to slowly not see my feet or ankles. I have made some fun new creations in the past few weeks but like always, I have forgotten to take any pictures. If you are a client and have a photo of an Ice This creation you would like to share, please email the image to brookelit@hotmail.com. I would greatly appreciate it! From whales and ducks to giraffes and monkey's I have been creating just about every animal known to man out of sugar the past couple of months! This past week I also had my first cupcake wedding, only 400 of them, and was able to test out my new custom made cupcake stand! It turned out better then I expected and I hope the bride was as happy as I when she saw the 4' tower of sugary heaven! I promise to post pictures soon.
Have a great HOT holiday weekend. Happy Baking!

1 comments:

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

WOW--I want one of every kind...ok?? Miss you friend. Sheryl said it was good to see you today. Hope you are well. You know Hainey's coming?