Monday, March 1, 2010

It's a...cake!

So today I got to make my most special cake to date! One of my dearest friends had her 20 week appointment today and instead of finding out the gender of the baby they had it sealed in an envelope, delivered it to my house and I got to open it up and bake a cake in either pink or blue depending on what was inside! What a huge honor to be entrusted with such a huge secret! I let out a small peep when I read the news but tried my best to keep my cool until the mommy left! I quickly went to work on baking a yummy cake that they pick up three hours later to take to a family dinner. After dinner they sat down to cut the cake to reveal the news!!! I can not be the one to tell what it is but it will hopefully be a night and a cake they will remember for a long time. Go to http://www.littlelambsandivey.blogspot.com/ to see the news. I look forward to meeting baby Ivey and pray for a life full of many blessings and miracles!! I love you sweet baby

0 comments: