Tuesday, August 23, 2011

2-Legit!

So, I have finally found my big girl undies and am have decided to got totally legit with my business. I have my business license and will start working out of a commercial kitchen! Wahoo! I have been praying about God's timing to move forward with my business and he has been faithful in putting this path before me.
So, In honor of this big day I am offering a 2-LEGIT two week sale on all cupcakes!! Cupcakes that are ordered and picked up between August 29-September 9th will be only 1.25 each with a minimum of 24 ordered. You can choose up to two flavors per order! For all of you throwing a Labor day party, some yummy red velvet or creme brulee cupcakes will be the best addition to your party! I look forward to serving you over the next few years and thank you all so much for your business and support!! Enjoy

1 comments:

Eugene S said...

Thanks for postingg this