Thursday, November 6, 2008

Favorites

Here are some of my favorites that I have done over the past year. Enjoy!

This was done for an engagement party. The "diamond" was a hand carved pineapple hard candy sitting in a sugar box!
I did this cake for a woman who was expecting twins later in life. She deserved a BIG celebration!

This is the cake that started it all. I did this cake for my friend Julius. It was a Ratatouille cake that included buttercream pasta, chocolate covered rice crispy "meatballs", white chocolate ganache "marinara" and shaved "Parmesan" chocolate!


I did this Radio Flyercake for my dear friend Laura. This wagon was chocolate cake with gooey caramel buttercream! The birthday boy Owen went straight for the bumble bees!



This was by first experience with sugar flowers! I really didn't know what I was getting in to when I planned this cake but I quickly found out that sugar flowers are a lot of work! It turned out great and the bride loved it which is really all that matters!



0 comments: