Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jingle Bell Rock















It's my favorite time of the year! The air is crisp and family is at the forefront my mind. I have so many wonderful memories associated with the fall and winter and each year I look forward to pulling out my James Taylor, October Road album and going down memory lane to each song.










Last year I came up with a few of my favorite holiday flavors for cakes to share with friends and family. I have added to my selection this year but will be bringing back the originals. Here is a sneak peak at the 2008 Ice This Holiday Favorites! Seasons Greetings and Happy Eatings!










Peppermint Patty: This delightful combination of chocolate cake, dark chocolate peppermint filling and light pink peppermint frosting is sure to put you on the naughty list!

Merry Mayflower: Perfect pumpkin pie spice cake layered in cinnamon laced white chocolate ganache and surrounded in brown sugar buttercream– no need for turkey and trimmings!

Rock the Halls: Yummy Southern Red Velvet laced with white chocolate ganache and surrounded in cream cheese buttercream– this will get any party started!

Winter Wonderland: Fresh coconut cake filled with dark chocolate ganache, surrounded in creamy coconut buttercream and topped with toasted coconut– It’s a beautiful site!

0 comments: